If you are an employer and require your staff training, contact
us for our competitive on-site training.
You may be aware that the Health and Safety Executive are stepping aside from the regulation of first aid training. They are still monitoring first aid in the workplace and state "the HSE will continue to undertake reactive investigation visits where issues emerge or complaints are received."
To be a recognised and qualified First Aider, candidates must be trained by a fully qualified trainer/assessor. Our training is recognised by Ofqual and the Quality Control Framework.
Our courses are designed for business employee's as well as the general public.
Students are issued with a reference manual for all our courses.
We offer the following regulated First Aid courses.
* First Aid at Work (3 days)
* First Aid at Work - Requal (2 days)
* Outdoor First Aid (2 days)
* Emergency First Aid at Work (1 day)
* Paediatric First Aid (2 day)
* Emergency Paediatric First Aid (1 day)
* Catastrophic Bleeding and Airway Management (1 day)
* Basic Life Support (3 hours)
* Basic Life Support & Safe Use of AED (4 hours)
* CPR & AED Training (1 day)